Digital Poster Submission Guidelines
Your Digital Poster will be placed on the e-Poster section of the digital platform and will be available to the delegates during and after the event
When creating your Digital Poster, please follow these guidelines:
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in.pdf format.
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in 16:9 landscape orientation (regular format).
- Please be mindful of any copyright issues when creating your poster.
- Submitted poster file should not be larger than 5MB.
- After uploading your ePoster, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at your earliest convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure you have previously registered to the Congress so that your digital poster will be accepted.
- Kindly note that company and trade names, trademark and copyright symbols and logos are not allowed in the e-Posters
- Non-proprietary (generic) names of drug, written in lower case, are required the first time a drug is mentioned in the text
Please note that the official language is English. All presentations must be written in English.
Declaration of interest
All financial support for the work and collaboration must be acknowledged as part of the presentation.
Copyrights and content access
In order to fulfil ERS’s mission as a platform for scientific communication and education, ERS would like to make available all presenters’ contributions from the ERS-ISIAN-IRS 2023 Congress on the congress platform for 6 months and on the ERS content platform for a period of 3 years. Nevertheless, it is the authors prerogative to grant ERS authorization to store their presentation’s content after the congress. Consent will be asked upon submission to include your digital poster