In compliance with EACCME® requirements all speakers are requested to include a slide disclosing conflicts of interest, if there are any, at the beginning of their presentation, please use the slide provided for this by clicking here.
Speakers are kindly requested to use the AV systems for their PowerPoint Presentations.
Mac & Personal Laptops are not permitted to connect to the AV systems.
All Speakers are kindly requested to deliver their ppt or pptx file to the AV technicians 3 hours before their presentation.
The Speaker’s READY is located on Level 6.
Please follow the signs.
- All presentations should be in PowerPoint or Keynote format and Mac/PC compatible The projection format will be 16:9, please use this format when creating your slides.
- PowerPoint 2016 and previous versions are accepted
- Save your file with a .pptx extension for a better compatibility
- Media elements
- Use the ‘Insert’ function to integrate media elements, such as images and video
Please bring all media elements separately as they may become corrupt or lost in the file transfer
- Try to limit the size of your videos and sound to 1GB and use formats such as .mp4 and .wmv if possible
- If your video files come from a medical equipment, make sure you do not need a special proprietary software to play it on a PC
- If you work on a Mac try to avoid specific fonts in Mac OS and rather choose Windows compatible fonts. If any specific/non-standard fonts are to be used, please also bring these with you to the speaker preview on a USB stick and the technician will ensure these are passed on alongside your presentation.
- You should bring a copy of your presentation, including a copy of your video file(s), on a USB flash drive or an external hard drive