Monday June 19, 2023
13.15h – 14.15h EEST
Meeting Room: Hall 7
Add to Calendar
“Rhinology awake surgeries. How to safely MOVE from OR to outpatient setup”
- Mr. Jonathan Joseph (UK)
- Dr. Jaime Viera Artiles (Spain)
- Dr. Erlend Lundemo (Norway).
While the OR has been the main site for ENT procedures for many years, growing hospital backlogs and cost cuts needs have led to demand for treatment approaches that can help ease the burden.
Whether if it is an office or surgical equipped room or a private practice studio you can discover an alternative way to perform ENT procedures with the use of innovative medical devices from Olympus, helping you to clear the OR waiting lists, lowering hospital treatment costs, boosting efficiency, and improving patient comfort.
Follow this symposium to find out how to safely MOVE from the OR to the outpatient setup!
Mr. Jonathan Joseph: 15 minutes
- Introducing the office/awake procedures
- RFITT turbinate reduction
- How I do it – Tips and tricks (focus Celon)
Dr. Erlend Lundemo: 15 minutes
- Awake polypectomy and SMR turbinate reduction with Debrider
- My personal experience – Tips and tricks (focus Diego Elite)
Dr. Jaime Viera Artiles: 15 minutes
- Rhinology Office set up
- How to set up a proper Rhinology Office procedure
- Patients’ selection, local anesthesia, room set up, etc.
All (mod. Mr. Joseph): 15 minutes
- Q&A session