- Enjoy a cruise to Mt Athos
- Admire the beautiful monasteries of Mt Athos
- Admire an Unesco Heritage site
- Visit the charming village of Ouranoupoli
- See the birthplace of philosopher Aristotelis
- Visit the traditional village of Arnea
- Visit Stagira
- Tour Dates: on request
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starting Point: Your hotel / or the ERS2021 Venue
Early pick up from central locations in Thessaloniki and transportation by luxury air-conditioned bus to the charming village of Ouranopoli in Halkidiki. On the way you will pass from Volvi and Koroneia lake and make a stop to admire the fortification of Ancient Stagira, birthplace of the famous philosopher Aristoteles.
Continue for the port of Ouranopolis and embark for an amazing cruise to Mount Athos where you can admire from a close distance (from the boat), the mysterious and miraculous place which has been for centuries the center of Orthodoxy. You will find out new information about the history of the Mount Athos and its monasteries. The area has transformed into a place of particular historical and cultural importance. Enjoy a landscape of great natural beauty and breathtaking views.
After the end of the cruise you will have free time for lunch or a walk in the beautiful village. Heading way back we visit Arnea one of the most picturesque villages of North Halkidiki. Return to Thessaloniki late in the afternoon.
Price per Person €60
Children up to 12 years €30
- Transport by luxury bus
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide at Stagira
- Commentary throughout the cruise through speakers
- Roundtrip cruise tickets
- All taxes
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
The Tour will materialize with minimum participants of 25 persons